Just a quick note that I’ll be attending my first unconference in Singapore, organized by the guys behind Entrepreneur 27 (Singapore). I initially deliberated about this since I tend to stay away from anything that reeks of too much “dollars and sense”, but I’ve decided to give this a try. I’ve seen some familiar names on the registration wiki, so I know I’m not going to be alone. Anyway, here are the event details…
E27 4our: You Are the Media!
When: Feb 15th. Thursday 7 – 11pm
Where: SMU, School of Economics & Social Sciences, Level 4
If you’re unhappy at least there’ll be:
Naked Chicks, Free flow of food and drinks
The E27 IV unconference currently includes:
1. User Generated Sessions
• “Virtual Worlds and MMORPGs” by Leonard Lin, Aileen Sim and Douglas Abrams
• “Complex Networks in a Simple World” by Kaushic
• “PR 2.0″ by Sng Sumin (text100)
3. Branded Conversations
• IDM-MDA session on “Working Title: Introduction to IDM $500M Fund”
• “Two Towers of Web 2.0? by Dr Bernard Leong and Gwendolyn Tan (SGEntrepreneurs.com)
• “Introduction talk on Widget creation!” by Yahoo!