I added some of my own placemarkers on Google Earth to mark places I have or plan to visit in Brisbane. I also found some historical photographs as contributed by the Google Earth Community. We should really have some placemarkers for free WiFi hotspots. I tried finding some yesterday, but ended up with nothing.
Speaking of which, it’s gotten easier to share your own Google Earth placemarks:
1. Search for your location.
2. Click on the “New Placemark” button.
3. Enter the location name and add a description.
4. In the Places window, organize your new placemarks.
5. To publish, right-click on a placemark and select “Share/Post”.
The Google Earth Community posting wizard will appear in your web browser. Once you’ve answered a few of their questions, your placemark should then be published.