Apple CEO Steve Jobs was recently interviewed on CNBC to mark the opening of their new 24/365 store on 5th Avenue. I’m not sure who the reporter is, but she posed some very good questions.
Besides seeing what the store looks like inside, Steve Jobs also reveals…
– How this flagship Apple Store ended up in that prime location (think Prada and Gucci)
– How the 24hr store concept works (think Kinkos)
– The demographics Apple expects to cater to (50% Mac switchers)
– How Apple is trying to double their PC market share (to 10%)
– Why Intel instead of AMD for Macs?
– Whether an iPhone is really coming out
As Macaholic mentioned, check out the “Jetsons” cylindrical elevator moving up and behind Steve (around 3min 30sec). Someone’s playing with the elevator, but still… that’s HAWT!