Long time friend Gr3g, who recently got married and went to Melborne for their honeymoon. Since I haven’t seen him in years, I gave him a Flickr Pro account as a wedding present so everyone could see what went on.
“Thank you for your commitment to the protection of human participants.” – Institution Review Board (IRB)
That’s the beautiful line which shows that I’ve been approved to run my “media use” experiment on innocent students in the COM101 classes. Buah hahahaha. Couple this with the my successful application for Full-Time Status on 1 credit means I have more time to work on my papers leading to my dissertation on blogs. With all this, I should be on track to finish everything by September 2006 (No prayer included).
Straydog’s need for reading glasses reminds me to take breaks from the computer. I believe that since computers do not occur in nature, they might be poisonous for our souls. It’s based on a thought from a Buddhist friend who once told me that eating mushrooms drains your life away since they grow on the dead.
Still chilly, but Buffalo’s sun now stays up past 5pm… a good sign that spring is coming. Thank gawd!
• Instant Miso Soup in the office while I’m writing material for the upcoming Web 2.0 workshop. I’m planning to make it a riot!
• Japanese @ Fuji Grill as I discuss the upcoming Podcasting workshop with law librarian/podcaster Jim Milles.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
A f@#king amazing game… the fact that it’s running on a portable PSP makes me think how technology = medieval magic.
• The MacBook Pro, though I wish Apple made a 12″ version!
• For everything I’m doing now to work out… there are people depending on me!
• Wish On Hold: How to make a Konfabulator widget
• Alex Halavais for being a steady academic advisor and making my online survey tick.
• iCheerful for sending my weird stuff in my inbox, often pornographic photos of food and gadgets
• RamblingLibrarian for proving to me that Singaporeans are willing to fight for our country and that there are such things as filthy-minded librarians (not him of course!)
• Sacrelicious for never failing to share useful information through the comments
• If you read everything up till here, boy do you deserve a big thank you too!